Jarrettsville Federal has maintained banking the old-fashioned way! We still offer our customers the option of a passbook savings account and/or a statement savings account.
For the passbook savings, you must have your passbook with you to check account balances and record any transactions. Keeping your passbook up to date is a great way to watch your money grow!
Minimum opening deposit: $1.00
- No monthly service charge.
- No ACH or electronic debits allowed on Passbook Savings.
- Passbooks must be presented at time of withdrawal.
For current rates click here
Additional Account Information
- Jarrettsville Federal reserves the right to refuse any deposit or request for any account.
- Interest is compounded daily, posted monthly.
- Interest begins to accrue on day of deposit.
- Accounts available for Maryland and Pennsylvania residents only; all others are on a “case-by-case basis.” All applicants must physically come to our location to open any account.
- In accordance with the USA PATRIOT Act, Jarrettsville Federal is required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.