At Jarrettsville Federal, we have a wide range of CDs to suit your needs. Long term or short term, we offer competitive rates, so you will always find a savings opportunity at Jarrettsville Federal.
- Interest rate will vary, depending on the term of the account.
- Interest is compounded daily and may be paid monthly, or semi-annually.
- Your account will automatically renew unless otherwise specified.
- There is a seven day grace period for certificates.
- CDs are subject to a penalty for early withdrawal.
- terms equal to or less than 12 months = 3 months interest
- terms greater than 13 months = 6 months interest
For more information about our CD/IRA accounts, contact us at 410-692-5151 or toll free at 1-800-429-6616.
Additional Account Information
- Jarrettsville Federal reserves the right to refuse any deposit or request for any account.
- Interest is compounded daily, posted monthly.
- Interest begins to accrue on day of deposit.
- Accounts available for Maryland and Pennsylvania residents only; all others are on a “case-by-case basis.” All applicants must physically come to our location to open any account.
- In accordance with the USA PATRIOT Act, Jarrettsville Federal is required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.