HSA Accounts – Start Yours Today
Work towards your financial goals, while making the most of your healthcare savings!
What is a Health Savings Account?
It’s an individual account designed to work together with an HSA-eligible high-deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Eligible contributions are tax-deductible
- Pay for qualified medical expenses tax free
- Use for yourself, your spouse, and qualified dependents
- Invest some or all of your money for potential growth
- Any growth in the account is tax free
- The account is NOT use-it-or-lose-it
- This account belongs to YOU and your contributions can accumulate year after year!
Please consult your tax advisor.
Contact us at 410-692-5151, or email@example.com.