Mail Service Delays
On Friday, October 1st, the United States Postal Service implemented new standards for First Class Mail pieces that are sent to a destination outside of the originating USPS local area. Transit times will now increase by 1 or 2 days depending on the distance between the sender and recipient.
In fact, the mail service estimates that 30% of first class mail recipients will see a delivery time of 4 to 5 days.
What this means for you?
Statements, payments, and any correspondence sent via mail to/from could be affected by the increased transit time.
How Jarrettsville Federal’s Digital Services can help…
There’s never been a better time to take advantage of the digital services that Jarrettsville Federal offers! Here are just a few of the benefits of moving to digital.
- Secure banking 24/7 through your mobile app or website
- Ability to submit secure online payments
- Digital statement delivery – no longer dependent on paper mail delivery
- Automatic statement storage for convenient review
- Search functionality within the statement
- Positive environmental impact