What is MoneyPass?
How Does a MoneyPass Debit Card Work?
Has this ever happened to you? You are on a family vacation and you are running a bit low on cash. You find the closest ATM and find out you are being charged a $3.00 surcharge fee. Why? The machine you are using is not operated by your bank.
Consumers want convenience to access their money where they live, work, and play. MoneyPass is the solution. MoneyPass has a network of more than 32,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. More than 7,900 locations are at 7-Elevens across the country. But MoneyPass also works with many community banks.
What are the advantages to having a MoneyPass card?
- The consumer has access to 37,000 MoneyPass ATMs across the country. These ATMs are free to use with no surcharges! There is a balance between retail locations (7-Eleven) and financial locations (community banks).
- MoneyPass offers free, easy to use, state of the art online and app ATM locators. You never have to look far to find a MoneyPass ATM location.
- MoneyPass cards provide the security and convenience consumers are looking for when accessing their funds. Record keeping is easy. Your purchases are detailed on your monthly checking account statement.
- MoneyPass has been successful for fifteen years, providing tested and proven solutions. There are currently more than 1,600 organizations participating and more than 60 million active cardholders.
- The MoneyPass Network is rapidly growing and provides cost-efficient participation options, flexible terms, and accessible locations.
- Surcharge-free ATMs are available wherever you see the MoneyPass logo.
- View your most-up-to-date account balance with each ATM transaction. Transactions will post to your account almost immediately!
How do you find a MoneyPass ATM near you?
Finding the location of one of these convenient ATMs near you is simple. Visit MoneyPass locator to access the MoneyPass ATM locator. For even greater convenience, you can access the ATM Locator by using the free, easy-to-use apps for Android and iPhone. Or contact your local community bank, like Jarrettsville Federal, for more information. The MoneyPass locator link is also located on Jarrettsville Federal’s website at www.jarrettsvillefederal.com.
Customers with questions about how to use the MoneyPass ATM card or account should contact the bank that issued the card.
Don’t have a Jarrettsville Federal debit card? Apply for one today and start saving at thousands of locations nationwide! Offering MoneyPass is part of our commitment to providing customers with excellent products and services. We understand that having the freedom to access your money anywhere, without the ATM fees, is important. Whether you are traveling for business, off at college, or on a trip across the country, Jarrettsville Federal has you covered.
As a member of the MoneyPass Network, Jarrettsville Federal debit card customers have access to ATMs nationwide for cash withdrawals without a surcharge fee. We offer checking, savings and loan products that meet our customers’ needs, technology that brings us securely into the future, and community service that gives back to our customers. Contact us at 410 -692- 5151 or visit our website at https://www.jarrettsvillefederal.com/.